We started our new year with a new purchase...
It's official--I have the keys!
We got a beautiful 2010 Nissan Altima to replace my late 2002 Lancer. It handles beautifully. And it has that wonderful new car smell. We got a good deal on it, too. Of course, this wasn't a purchase we were planning on making--my Lancer was in good shape and had some good years left on it before it was totaled in the accident. I was planning on driving that car into the ground! So, here's my last goodbye to my little Lancer:
The Lancer and I back in 2005


Delighted you're back. You take marvelous care of your car if it was still was willing to take you around reliably after 104K miles. May the new wheels take after the old ones in longevity.
ReplyDeleteThat was a very reliable car...never broke down on me or left me stranded. All it ever needed was maintenance. I give more credit to Mitsubishi than myself.
ReplyDeleteWow, 104,000 miles was amazing. The Lancer gave you and Steve many wonderful years. However, the Nissan, “Gorgeous!” :] A beautiful car with many luscious features, new to me. The color, marvelous, nice new car smell; plus, you can’t feel the transmission change gears. The car gave us such a smooth relaxing ride. All you need are your favorite CD’s and you are good to go on the Crawmetto or Turnpike. Enjoy, you deserve the very best.
ReplyDelete